Odour Controller Pouches
Odour Controller is a unique bacterial treatment with a proven formulation to successfully remove bad odours from all types of commercial greasetraps. Unlike chemical alternatives, there is no odour masking as the bacteria works to break down odours at source.
Why use Odour Controller?
Greasetrap malodours are particularly offensive and disruptive for any food operation. Electrical greasetraps (also known as mechanical or GRU's) are particularly susceptible to giving off offensive odours. Odour Controller will effectively eliminate malodours in and around greasetraps, under sinks, cupboards, food waste bins, wheelie bins, carpets, fabrics etc. It uses an advanced chemistry to break down odour producing proteins and the bacteria is proven to work long after the source has been removed. Using Odour Controller as part of a daily cleaning routine ensures your customers see you and your staff are your very best.
How to use Odour Controller?
Inside a greasetrap:
- Tear the sachet and pour the contents into a jug or container
- Add 1 litre of cold clean water and stir well
- Open the lid of the greasetrap and pour the contents evenly onto the surface
- Open another sachet and pour contents down the sink
- Run the cold tap for 10 seconds
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 daily (at the end of each day)
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 (only if odours intensify)
Outside a greasetrap (floors & hard surfaces):
- Tear the sachet and pour into a clean trigger spray bottle
- Add 500 mls (half a litre) of cold clean water
- Shake well and spray throughly onto surfaces of the greasetrap and surrounding area
Note: Do not spray onto electrical fittings. Do not create a slip hazard.
How Often should I use Odour Controller?
Odour Controller is most effective when used daily.
Is Odour Controller safe?
Odour Controller is probiotic and non toxic. It uses millions of friendly bacteria to digest organic contamination. It is environmentally friendly, safe to handle and it will not damage work surfaces, fabrics etc.
- No more bad odours
- Cleaner and safer working environment
- Fast and easy to use
- No more harsh chemicals
- Environmentally friendly and safe to use