CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND HELPFUL INFO ABOUT INDUSTRY STANDARDS
Why are inspections necessary?
There are two reasons why all Food Service Establishments need a grease trap.
- It prevents liquid FOG (fats, oils and grease) from entering your plumbing system
- It is a legal requirement to restrict your FOG from entering the public sewer. Inspections are carried out regularly to ensure your compliance with this.
The BIOTRAP® Range of Grease Traps
Traditional grease interceptors are notoriously problematic and require expensive maintenance. High running costs, bad odours, frequent blockages and intrusive waste disposal are common place.
How Does it Work?
Our under sink food catcher is designed to restrict solid waste from entering your plumbing system, public sewers, grease traps and waste water treatment plants. Installed under pot wash or pre wash sinks, this is a simple yet highly effective means of controlling waste food in any food service establishment.
FAT ATTACK produces a bio film on the inside of pipes which is proven to keep sinks, drains and plumbing systems working like new. It eliminates blockages, bad odours and the need for harsh chemicals.
What are the benefits of having online compliance?
- Waste Disposal Certificates
- FOG,BOD,COD,pH levels etc.
- Maintenance Reporting
- Staff Training Records
- Annual Environment Reports
- Discharge Licensing, etc.
Benefits of a Taylormade Maintenance Plan
- Fat Attack Bacterial Treatment
- Scheduled Waste Disposal
- MACS Compliance Reporting
- On Site Compliance Manual
- Under Sink Food Catcher
- Waste Water Analysis, etc.